We recognize that trust and safety is one of the most important aspects to consider when looking after someone else's children or looking after elderly or letting someone to into your house. Out of 10 applicants, we hire only half of them gets on board with us due to our strict screening process.
Our screening process is outlined below:
- We have a strict assessment test, order to qualify on our platform pro's need to pass the test.
- We verify official government photo ID of each carer (a copy of their driver's license or passport).
- We verified them in person by conducting a walking interview at our office.
- We match their documents (i.e :- healthcare, first aid kit, level 3,4 support worker course) with authority.
- We check their work background reference, match there experience.
- We checked them with NZ Minister of Justice record.
- We match the name on the ID with the Working with Children Check information provided.
- We match the name on the ID with the name on the first aid Certificate of Attainmentment.
- We also update their photo id on our platform which you can see through the app.
For a continuous better experience to our customers, we blacklist the pro based on their job's review.